Tamilnadu police department latest online announcement on recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police and constable posts includes Head Constable(HC), Home guard, Dog handlers, Lady Constable, Driver, Firing Officers is released.
The total number of vacant posts are variou number and are as follows:
TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
- The candidate should be only indian nationals.
- Any graduate or bachelor degree with 10 or 12th pass with tamil as one subject is required as educational qualification
- The age limit as per categories are:
|Min. Age||Max. Age||Caste Category|
|18||26||Backward Caste / Most Backward Caste / DC|
|18||29||Scheduled Caste / Tribe|
|18||45||Ex Service Man|
- Apart from that there are relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- The Pay range for the appointed candidates are between Rs.5400-20200/- With Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- The Application cost is only Rs.30 and Examination Fee is Rs.135/-
TNUSRB 2018 Selection Rule
- The applicatn should take written test, PET Physical Efficiency Test, medical test & personal interview.
- Thereafter from the 4 phase shortlisted the final merit list is made.
How to Apply Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 in Online?
- Access the official web page Tamilnadu Police www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Kindly go through the Official advertisement notification to know your eligiblity.
- The candidates can do avail the tnusrb application form across 284 Post office in Tamilnadu.
- Do fill the application in strict order remit the application fee.
- Kindly attach the hard copy of photocopies of ID Proof & DOB, academic certificate, Mark Sheet, e-receipt of the application fee payment and post it to the given address.