TN TRB Recruitment Notification announced has vacancies for 3030 PG Assistants, Lecturers, Special Teachers, and Agriculture Instructor. The south state of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has big needs for teacher jobs. Recently TN TRB has called Online applications from well skilled and hard working professionals. The due date to submit TRB Online applications is yet to be released here in the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in. The TRB Recruitment 2018 has job openings for Lecturer Jobs given the eligibility criteria matches them. The applying candidate should check for the eligibility terms and apply soon.
There are about 1883 Assistant Professors Job in TRB Recruitment 2018-19 Notification. The online application process for Assistant Professor in TRB Teachers Recruitment begins from May 2018. The TRB Official Notification pdf is yet to be released soon in the official web portal www.trb.tn.nic.in.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Due Date|
- The candidates should have qualified Graduation or Post Graduation in concerned field from a reputed Board. The age limit for TN TRB Recruitment 2018 is according to the rules setin along with the age relaxation as per Tamilnadu Government Rules.
- The job seekers should have completed requisite education to apply for TN TRB Recruitment.
- There is a age Relaxation for SC/ST or any other reserved category candidates.
- All the candidates should take the written exam and personal interview.
- The appointed candidates will be given remuneration as per the existing pay scale.
The application Fee for TRB Recruitment 2018-2019 is Rs.500 for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ST & other Candidates.
Teachers Recruitment Board
College Road, Chennai 600 006.
HELP LINE 044 – 28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134